"Team USA needs Durant to win gold"
NBA analyst Skip Bayless emphasized that Kevin Durant is essential for the USA to win the gold medal.
Team USA may have defeated both South Sudan and Germany, but their dominance was by no means convincing. In fact, he even risked losing to both teams, with LeBron cleaning up the... laundry.
The Americans, however, lack the services of Kevin Durant this time, who has not played a minute in the pre-season friendlies. NBA analyst Skip Bayless spoke about this issue and emphasized that the team needs KD to win the gold.
"I started to have my doubts. It's KD or bust. I think they need him to win gold. He is so good at this level. I counted on him," were his words.
"I'm starting to have my doubts... I think it's KD or bust. I think they need him to win gold... He is so good at this level... I counted on him."
*** «Η Team USA χρειάζεται τον Ντουράντ για να πάρει το χρυσό»
Skip Bayless believes Team USA can't win the gold medal without Kevin Durant 🤔
(via @undisputed)pic.twitter.com/WHe6USbANi
Ο αναλυτής του ΝΒΑ, Σκιπ Μπέιλες τόνισε πως ο Κέβιν Ντουράντ είναι απαραίτητος για την κατάκτηση του χρυσού μεταλλίου από τις ΗΠΑ.
Η Team USA μπορεί να νίκησε τόσο το Νότιο Σουδάν όσο και τη Γερμανία, ωστόσο σε καμία περίπτωση δεν ήταν πειστική η επικράτηση της. Μάλιστα κινδύνεψε ακόμα και με ήττα και από τις δύο ομάδες, με τον ΛεΜπρόν να καθαρίζει τη... μπουγάδα.
Οι Αμερικανοί πάντως στερούνται των υπηρεσιών του Κέβιν Ντουράντ αυτό το διάστημα ο οποίος δεν έχει αγωνιστεί λεπτό στα φιλικά προετοιμασίας. Ο αναλυτής του ΝΒΑ, Σκιπ Μπέιλες μίλησε για το θέμα αυτό και τόνισε πως η ομάδα χρειάζεται τον KD για να πάρει το χρυσό.
«Άρχισα να έχω τις αμφιβολίες μου. Είναι ο KD ή bust. Νομίζω ότι τον χρειάζονται για να κερδίσουν το χρυσό. Είναι τόσο καλός σε αυτό το επίπεδο. Υπολόγισα σε εκείνον», ήταν τα λόγια του.
"I'm starting to have my doubts... I think it's KD or bust. I think they need him to win gold... He is so good at this level... I counted on him."
Πηγή: Gazzetta.gr
Skip Bayless believes Team USA can't win the gold medal without Kevin Durant 🤔
(via @undisputed)pic.twitter.com/WHe6USbANi
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου