Knecht "I'm going to face LeBron and try to make a... statement" (vid)
Dalton Knecht will have the opportunity to face LeBron in the All Star Game. From teammates on the Lakers, they will become rivals for a match.
Chris Mullin's team survived the Rising Stars and is the one that will be in the main dish of the All Star Game in the early hours of Monday. One of the players that makes up the team is Knecht of the Lakers who will find himself facing LeBron James, his teammate on the Lakers.
The rookie showed his impatience to face the King. "It's going to be fun. I'm going to play LeBron, right? So I'm playing against a teammate of mine and I'm going to try to make a statement," were his words.
It will be nice to see him tag LeBron in the All Star Game.
“It might be a lot of fun. I get to play against (LeBron), right? So I get to play against one of my teammates and try to make a statement.”
*** Κνεχτ «Θα κοντραριστώ με τον ΛεΜπρόν και προσπαθήσω να κάνω μια... δήλωση» (vid)
Dalton Knecht speaks on the opportunity to play against LeBron James and other All-Stars ✨
(via @JerryDonatien) pic.twitter.com/i9cqHPV6bz
Ο Ντάλτον Κνεχτ θα έχει την ευκαιρία να κοντραριστεί με τον ΛεΜπρόν στο All Star Game. Από συμπαίκτες στους Λέικερς, θα γίνουν για ένα ματς αντίπαλοι.
H oμάδα του Κρις Μάλιν άντεξε στο Rising Stars και είναι εκείνη που θα βρεθεί στο κυρίως πιάτο του All Star Game τα ξημερώματα της Δευτέρας. Ένας από τους παίκτες που την απαρτίζουν είναι Κνεχτ των Λέικερς που θα βρει απέναντι του τον ΛεΜπρόν Τζέιμς, συμπαίκτη του στους λιμνάνθρωπους.
Ο rookie έδειξε την ανυπομονησία του να κοντραριστεί με τον Βασιλιά. «Θα είναι διασκεδαστικό. Θα παίξω με τον ΛεΜπρόν σωστά; Οπότε παίζω εναντίον ενός συμπαίκτη μου και θα προσπαθήσω να κάνω μια δήλωση», ήταν τα λόγια του.
Θα είναι ωραίο να τον δούμε να μαρκάρει τον ΛεΜπρόν στο All Star Game.
“It might be a lot of fun. I get to play against (LeBron), right? So I get to play against one of my teammates and try to make a statement.”
Πηγή: Gazzetta.gr
Dalton Knecht speaks on the opportunity to play against LeBron James and other All-Stars ✨
(via @JerryDonatien) pic.twitter.com/i9cqHPV6bz
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου